Laetitia feeling about this tour in Galapagos
This semi-private Galapagos tour is an island-hopping tour offering day trips aboard beautiful and comfortable boats carefully chosen by us. As the nights take place on the mainland, you will appreciate the port atmosphere in the evening to go to a restaurant and have a drink in contact with the local population. You will travel for 5 days through the Galapagos Islands, located 1000 kilometers off the coast of Ecuador, lost in the Pacific Ocean. Playground of the famous English biologist Charles Darwin, the Galapagos Islands will dazzle you! You will visit 3 islands during this stay in the Galapagos: Santa Cruz, Isabela, and Seymour (or Bartolomé or Plazas as you wish). You will observe countless and fabulous animals in total freedom … Among those that I particularly like: giant land turtles, blue-legged boobies, large frigates, marine and land iguanas, sea lions, etc …
Culture and Visits
Nature and Activities
Indicative route :
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|Quito (or Guayaquil) > Baltra > Santa Cruz island||Santa Cruz island > North Seymour island > Santa Cruz island||Santa Cruz island > Isabela island|
|Day 4||Day 5|
|Isabela island (Tunnels de Cabo Rosa)||Isabela island > Santa Cruz island > Baltra > Quito|
Tour highlights :
– Visit of 3 islands for 5 days! – On-site services (hotels and tours) carefully chosen by us. – Discovery of the enchanted Galapagos Islands
Valid prices until December, 2023
Explore in more detail :
Day 1 : Quito (or Guayaquil) > Baltra > Santa Cruz
Transfer to Quito or Guayaquil airport depending on your previous night. Flight to Baltra then transfer to Puerto Ayora (Santa Cruz Island). In the afternoon, you will visit a land turtle reserve.
2h30 à 4h30
Day 2 : Seymour island> Santa Cruz island (Bachas)*
Transfer to the Itabaca canal. Visit Seymour Island, one of the uninhabited islands of the Galapagos Archipelago, aboard our boat. You will observe colonies of blue-legged boobies, large frigates, and land iguanas.
Then, sail to the beautiful Bachas beach where you can swim. Return to port in the afternoon. Night in our charming hotel facing the sea and free dinner.
* This day may be replaced by a visit to Floreana, Plazas, or Bartolomé Island on the same boat depending on the Galapagos National Park authorizations. The change can be made at the last moment.
Day 3 : Santa Cruz island > Isabela island
Transfer by speedboat of about 2 hours. Arrived at Isabela, transfer to the hotel, and installation (depending on the time of arrival).
Free time to go to one of the accessible sites:
– Crianza de Tortuga
– Muro de las lágrimas
Day 4 : Isabela island (Cabo Rosa Tunnels)
Visit the Cabo Rosa site – also called Tuneles – aboard a fishing boat. It is one of the most beautiful and spectacular sites in the Galapagos.
Day 5 : Isabela island> Vol > Baltra > Quito (or Guayaquil)
Transfer by speedboat to Santa Cruz Island. Then drive to Baltra airport. Flight to Quito or Guayaquil.
Note: the speedboat ride can be quite hectic. Some people with back problems, the elderly, or prone to seasickness can have an unpleasant and delicate experience. With a supplement, it is possible to make this trip by plane.
– Galapagos : Transport and semi-private tours *. Bilingual Spanish / English local naturalist guide.
* on days 2, 3, and 4 the visits and transport will be collective.
– Physical: this island-hopping tour in the Galapagos requires special physical conditions. You will still have a slightly longer trek when walking on the Sierra Negra and Chico volcanoes. The walk takes about 6 hours but is accessible to anyone who likes to walk.
– Technical: no technical level is necessary.
– light t-shirts
– light trousers
– waterproof jacket (k-way type)
– 1 or 2 fleeces for the evenings
– solar cream
– 1 swimsuit 2/3/4 mm for those who wish (possibility to rent it on site)
– 1 normal camera + waterproof
Two possible options :
“Comfort” option: comfortable, charming 3 *** accommodation, offering a service adapted to a European and American clientele and single rooms.
“Superior” option: : superior type 4 **** accommodation offering quality and personalized service. The bedrooms are spacious and tasteful.
=> the luxury option (4/5 *****) is also available on request.
– Transfers and visits times are indicative.
– Foresee between $ 5 and $ 30 per meal not included, per person.
– Tips: we recommend between $ 10 and $ 20 per worked day for a guide, and between $ 5 and $ 10 per worked day for a driver.