An unforgettable experience in another world!
Fernando’s word over this tour
You will embark on a fascinating adventure by immersing yourself in the thick rainforest of the Amazon basin. Over the course of 4 days full of activities you will be amazed by the richness of biodiversity and culture of the Yasuní National Park.
Your adventure unfolds within one of the biggest, richest and most emblematic protected Park in Ecuador, and it begins right from the moment of your first speedboat transfer. From that moment on, you will have the opportunity to observe several species of birds and other mammals.
You will be staying in a charming lodge surrounded by lush nature and equipped with all the necessary comforts.
Culture and Visits
Nature and Activities
Indicative route :
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|Quito > Francisco de Orellana (El Coca) > Amazon Rainforest (Yasuní National Park)||Amazon Rainforest (Yasuní National Park)||Amazon Rainforest (Yasuní National Park)|
|Day 4||Day 5|
|Amazon Rainforest (Yasuní National Park)||Amazon Rainforest > Francisco de Orellana (El Coca) > Quito|
Tour highlights :
– Semi-private (maximun 6 people) activities in the heart of Amazon Rainforest
– Expeditions in one of the biggest and richest natural reserves in Ecuador.
– Discovery of a Kichwa indigenous community
– Semi-private native guide
Valid prices until December, 2023
Explore in more detail :
Day 1 : Quito > Francisco de Orellana (El Coca) > Amazon Rainforest (Shiripuno River)
You will depart early from your hotel and transfer to Francisco de Orellana. By land: This will be a long transfer by land ( approximately 7 hours) / Flight: 30 minute flight. After that, you will get onboard a speedboat and get transferred to the lodge. On the way you will be able to see several species of wildlife!
8h00 or 3H00
Day 2 : Amazon Rainforest (Yasuní National Park )
Your adventure will start by heading out to a observation tower. After that, you will continue by exploring nearby trails in search of more amazonian creatures. In the afternoon you will be able to choose which activity you would like to participate in.
Day 3 : Amazon Rainforest (Yasuní National Park)
You will navigate along the magnificent Napo river to get to a “Saladero” (parrot clay lick). Next you will visit an indigenous Kichwa community. Experience a unique moment of sharing with the natives!
from 1h00 to 4h00
Day 4 : Amazon Rainforest (Yasuní National Park)
This day will be a hike-day par excellence. You will discover stunning wildlife along different trails, don’t forget your bottle of water and a raincoat. Rain in the Amazon is unpredictable!
Day 5 : Amazon Rainforest > Francisco de Orellana (El Coca) > Quito
To ensure that you are on time for your flight. You will need to depart early from the lodge. During your last canoe ride, you will have one last opportunity to take in the sights of the Amazon Rainforest.
8h00 or 3H00
– Amazon Rainforest: for the land transfer to the village of Francisco de Orellana > private transport with an English-speaking driver (4×2 vehicle type, or another depending on the group size) your guide will be also your driver.
– Amazon Rainforest: semi-private local guide during the activities.
–Physical: only a good physical condition is required
– Technical: no technical level is required
-1 or 2 light walking trousers
-1 or 2 warm walking trousers
-2 Fleece jackets
-1 breathable warm jacket (gore tex type)
-1 waterproof jacket (type kway)
– light t-shirts
– hike shoes
– casual shoes
-1 pair of gloves for high altitude walks
-1 warm hat for high altitude walks
– beach clothing -if necessary-
– water bottle – sunglasses
– solar cream
– hiking bag (between 25 to 45L)
– hike sticks
– duvet between 0C et -15C (when nights in a refuge or tent are planned)
– headlamp (for nights in tents or shelters)
« Superior » category : charming accommodation 3*** category. Top-of-the-range hotels & cruises with quality infrastructure and personalized service. Spacious and tasteful rooms & cabins.
« Luxe » category: top of the range accommodations 4/5***** category offering an irreproachable quality of service. The cabins are luxurious and spacious.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you would like your program in a « Comfort » category accommodation.
– Foresee between $ 5 and $ 30 per meal not included, per person.
– Tips: we recommend between $ 10 and $ 20 per worked day for a guide, and between $ 5 and $ 10 per worked day for a driver.